Product News : february 20th 2018
We are pleased to announce the release V2.0.0 of FTVersionTrak, FTVersionTrak PE andFTVersionTrak for APT®. Included in this release:
- Support for SQL Server 2014 and 2016
- Expanded information in the Scheduled Task report
- Ability to extract the history of a file from a repository to a local directory
- Ability to extract the history of a range of file versions from a repository to a local directory
- Other performance improvements
Click here to view the complete version details.
This new version of FTVersionTrak, available for free download from FasTrak’s website, can be immediately installed and used if your license is covered by a maintenance agreement. If maintenance has expired for less than two years, a reinstated maintenance agreement can be purchased in order to use this new software version. If you need help to determine the maintenance status of your license or if you are interested in FTVersionTrak software, do not hesitate to contact us.
Detailed information about FTVersionTrak is also available on our website by clicking here.
Should you have technical questions , please contact email@example.com