The “Data Protection Act of August 06, 2004” as mentioned was modified, in particular, in 2018 by Ordinance n ° 2018-1125 of December 12, 2018 taken in application of article 32 of law n ° 2018- 493 of June 20, 2018 relating to the protection of personal data and amending Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms and various provisions concerning the protection of personal data.
1. Responsible for collecting personal data
As responsible for processing the data it processes, napa.fr undertakes to comply with the framework of the legal provisions in force. It is his responsibility to provide his prospects and customers, from the collection of their consents, with complete information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain a record of processing in accordance with reality. Whenever napa.fr processes Personal Data, napa.fr takes all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the Personal Data for the purposes for which napa.fr processes it.
2. Purpose of the data collected
napa.fr is likely to process all or part of the data:
- to allow navigation on the Site and the management and traceability of the services and services ordered by the user: connection and use data of the Site, invoicing, order history, etc
- to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.): computer equipment used for browsing, IP address, password (hash)
- to improve navigation on the Site: connection and usage data
- to conduct optional satisfaction surveys on napa.fr: email address
- to conduct communication campaigns (sms, email): phone number, email address
- napa.fr does not sell your personal data which is therefore only used out of necessity or for statistical and analytical purposes.
3. Right of access, rectification and opposition
In accordance with current European regulations, Users of napa.fr have the following rights:
As soon as napa.fr becomes aware of the death of a User and in the absence of instructions from him, napa.fr undertakes to destroy his data, unless their conservation is necessary for probative purposes or to respond to a legal obligation.
If the User wishes to know how napa.fr uses their personal data, wishes to rectify them or oppose their processing, the User can contact napa.fr in writing at the following address:
NAPA INTERNATIONAL FRANCE MARINA 7 1545, ROUTE NATIONALE 7 06270 VILLENEUVE-LOUBET
In this case, the user must indicate the personal data he wishes to correct, update or delete by identifying himself precisely with a copy of an identity document (identity card or passport).
Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations imposed on napa.fr by law, in particular with regard to the preservation or archiving of documents. Finally, napa.fr Users can file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, and in particular the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
- right of access (article 15 RGPD) and rectification (article 16 RGPD), update, completeness of their personal data
- right to erasure of personal data (Article 17 of the GDPR), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited
- right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c RGPD)
- right to restriction of data processing (article 18 GDPR)
- right to object to data processing (Article 21 GDPR)
- right to the portability of the data provided, when this data is subject to automated processing based on consent or on a contract (Article 20 GDPR)
- right to define the fate of data after their death
4. Non-communication of personal data
napa.fr refrains from processing, hosting or transferring the information collected on its Customers to a country outside the European Union without first informing the customer. However, napa.fr remains free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors on the condition that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: No. 2016-679).
napa.fr undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the Information and in particular that it is not communicated to unauthorized persons. However, if an incident impacting the integrity or confidentiality of Customer Information and likely to generate a high risk for the rights and freedoms of a natural person is brought to the attention of napa.fr, the latter must within the as soon as possible, inform the Customer and inform him of the corrective measures taken (art. 34 of the GDPR). In addition, napa.fr must also notify this incident to the CNIL (art. 35 of the RGPD)
The User’s Personal Data may be processed by subsidiaries of napa.fr and subcontractors (service providers), exclusively in order to achieve the purposes of this policy.
Within the limits of their respective powers and for the purposes mentioned above, the main people likely to have access to napa.fr User data are mainly our customer service agents.