2500P-ACP1 Application Coprocessor
The 2500P-ACP1 module is a general-purpose auxiliary controller that enhances the capabilities of all CTI 2500 Series® and SIMATIC® 505 PLC systems. This Advanced Function Module includes high-speed processing and multi-protocol communications support to provide existing systems with a significant increase in performance, features, and functionality.
NOTE: 2500P-ACP1 works with Simatic®/TI 545/555 CPUs using 2572, 2572-A, or 505-CP2572 Ethernet modules, or using a high-density word interface over the backplane (with performance restrictions). However, for best performance we recommend CTI 2500 Series® Processors when using 2500P-ACP1.
- Product Bulletin
- User Manual
- Latest firmware
- Firmware Revision History
- JANUS Workbench IEC-61131-3 programming software
Tech Tips :
- Ethernet Communications: What is the Best Solution for Your Needs?
Application notes :
- Using Ethernet/IP on 2500P-ACP1
- CPU Redundancy with 2541 and 2500P-ACP1
- Communicating Between 2500 Series Processors and PowerFlex 525 Drives using 2500P-ACP1
- Communicating between 2500 Series and PowerFlex 753 Drives using 2500P-ACP1
- Communicating between 2500 Series and E1Plus using 2500P-ACP1
- Application Note for Device Preventive Maintenance
- JANUS Workbench Samples Guide
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
- 2500P-ACP1 Presentation (Diaporama Powerpoint)
- JANUS Workbench Demo Programs for 2500P-ACP1 : : Ethernet/IP Adapter * Ethernet/IP Scanner * Ethernet/IP Tag Client *More http://www.controltechnology.com/downloads/