- With the cMT Serie, you can design your HMI architectures in client
server configuration for a higher level of flexibility and increased productivity
- 4 solutions
• Supports several client platforms
• wireless access (with iPad ou Android tablet device)
• Communication through Modbus gateway (to Profinet, BACnet, CANopen,
MPI, MC Protocol)
• Remote access (via EasyAccess2.0 VPN)
- Supports over 300 communication drivers, including CAMP protocol
to communicate with CTI 2500 Series® PLC
- HMI servers handle basic tasks such as communication with PLCs, inverters, positioners and more thru various protocols, alarm and event management, recipe management, macro execution etc…
Possible choices for WEINTEK® SERVERS HMI DEVICES :
Servers with screen
cMT3072 XH (7″)
Servers with screen support the remote inputs/outputs of the iR series.
See the full range of Weintek® iR Series remote I/O
Servers without screen
note : cMT-FHD can be connected to a HDMI TV or screen, possibily with touch functionnality such as cMT-iM21 (consult us for complete list of supported touch screens). cMT-SVR-100, cMT-SVR-102,cMT-SVR-200,cMT-SVR-202 are pure data server stations and cannot have screens. Display is only possible on HMI clients.
- HMI clients run the cMT-Viewer application on iPad, Android tablet device, Windows panel PC or cMT-iV6 HMI. The cMT-Viewer application includes user friendly HMI functionalities. You can quickly navigate through graphic pages to monitor different machines. Additionally, cMT-Viewer is perfectly integrated within the cMT-iV6 tactile screen and tablet devices, making them as easy to use as smartphones.
- Possible choices for WEINTEK CLIENT HMI DEVICES :
Other choices for CLIENT HMI DEVICES : iPad, Android tablet devices, Windows PC